Apple MacBook Air
The M2 chip launches the next generation of Apple chips, with even more speed and power efficiency than the M1. With a more powerful 8-core CPU, you can do more, faster. Create stunning images and animations with up to a 10-core GPU. Work with more 4K and 8K ProRes video streams thanks to the high-performance Media Engine. And with up to 18 hours of battery life, you can work - or play - all day and into the night.
Because the computer, operating system, and many programs come from Apple, everything works best with the Mac. And only with the AppleCare protection plan, you get service and support from Apple experts, so you can fix most problems with a call. Benefits:
- Direct contact to Apple experts
- World wide Apple Hardware Service on site (2)
The AppleCare protection plan offers up to three years of additional hardware service options through Apple authorized technicians and covers both spare parts and working hours. The plan is the perfect solution – whether you're working at home or traveling with your Mac. Apple hardware protection includes:
- Mac computers
- Battery (3)
- Supplied accessories such as the power supply
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Airport (4)
- Apple USB Super Drive
- Apple display purchased together with the Mac
(2) The availability of each support option depends on the country in which the service is requested and the location of the Apple authorized service provider. Apple may also require that easy-to-install components (DIY components, do-it-yourself) be exchanged by the customer.
(3) The AppleCare Protection plan must be purchased within 12 months of the original Mac purchase date and will provide additional service options for up to three years from the original Mac purchase date. The service may be used only for the Mac and/or the Apple display and the original accessories supplied (i) with material or manufacturing defects, and (ii) for batteries whose performance is less than 80% of the original capacity.
(4) Airport must be purchased within two years prior to the purchase of the Mac or during the lifetime of the AppleCare protection plan.
For each Mac, the following applies: Free technical support by phone for 90 days from the date of purchase and one year limited warranty. For more information, see Also Here.