Apple MacBook Pro
With the power of the M2 Pro or M2 Max, MacBook Pro is now more powerful and efficient than ever. It delivers exceptional performance whether it's plugged in or not, with even longer battery life. Add to that a brilliant Liquid Retina XDR display and all the ports you need, and you've got a Pro laptop that's unmatched.
Because the computer, operating system, and many programs come from Apple, everything works best with the Mac. And only with the AppleCare protection plan, you get service and support from Apple experts, so you can fix most problems with a call. Benefits:
- Direct contact to Apple experts
- World wide Apple Hardware Service on site (1)
The AppleCare protection plan offers up to three years of additional hardware service options through Apple authorized technicians and covers both spare parts and working hours. The plan is the perfect solution – whether you're working at home or traveling with your Mac. Apple hardware protection includes:
- Mac computers
- Battery (2)
- Supplied accessories such as the power supply
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Airport (3)
- Apple USB Super Drive
- Apple display purchased together with the Mac
Apple USB-C to USB adapterContains 19% VATto the shopping cart
Apple USB-C charging cableContains 19% VATto the shopping cart
Belkin USB-C/Ethernet charging adapterContains 19% VATto the shopping cart
Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 AdapterContains 19% VATto the shopping cart
Apple 70W USB-C Power AdapterContains 19% VATto the shopping cart
Apple USB-C digital AV multiport AdapterContains 19% VATto the shopping cart
Apple USB-C VGA multiport AdapterContains 19% VATto the shopping cart
Apple 96W USB-C Power AdapterContains 19% VATto the shopping cart
(2) The AppleCare Protection plan must be purchased within 12 months of the original Mac purchase date and will provide additional service options for up to three years from the original Mac purchase date. The service may be used only for the Mac and/or the Apple display and the original accessories supplied (i) with material or manufacturing defects, and (ii) for batteries whose performance is less than 80% of the original capacity.
(3) Airport must be purchased within two years prior to the purchase of the Mac or during the lifetime of the AppleCare protection plan.
For each Mac, the following applies: Free technical support by phone for 90 days from the date of purchase and one year limited warranty. For more information, see Also Here.